♡ Hang Out w/ Me! : Trying Out Cute Dessert at Pan&Co!

 Hello! ♡

For my fellow Indonesian, how was your holiday? It was quick, I know. But I guess you had a chance to pamper yourself, didn't you? hehehe


Anyway, today, I want to tag you along with me, trying out cute desserts from Pan&Co!

Yep, a new Pan&Co branch just opened in my city. I actually already went there with my best friend to try their pasta but it was so-so. This time, I went out with my sisters and decided to try their cute dessert!


So... did I buy their famous fluffy pancakes? 


Nope. lol. I ordered their Chizu Ichigo Brioche Toast. 

Why not the pancakes?! NGL I was starving so I thought their fluffy pancakes wouldn't fill me up... hehehehe


I also ordered their Sweet Iced Tea, but honestly it was so-so. Not that great even....

*and pricey...


ANYWAY! 

It took quite some time until my orders came. 

Since I went out with my sisters, I spent the time by listening to their chattings... Girls surely love to chat a lot huh. I was staving and wasnt really in the mood to chit-chat so i just sat and drank my Sweet Iced Tea until the toast came.



TA-DA!!! SO CUTE AND FLUFFY!

I literally got bored listening to my sisters talking but thank God the food finally came!
I was so surprised by how cute the toast looked! It was topped with a big gloop of fluffy and airy white cream and sliced strawberries! I literally couldnt wait to take a bite!



Of course I had to captured the pouring moment!

I swear it was one of the cutest dessert that i've ever had! It looks like those desserts that you see from anime!

Most importantly, it was super yummy!💗😋 I thought the cream was just your typical whipped cream but nope, it was cheese-flavored. The cream was so sweet but also a but salty and very milky. The sliced strawberries added fresh tanginess that made it more enjoyable. The brioche toast was warm, crunchy, but also soft and pillowy. The strawberry sauce added extra fruitiness to this desseet without overpowering the toast nor the cream. I love it! I feel like my mouth is watering again while writing this post. Definitely will order it again next time i visit Pan&Co again.

I think this dessert will be the perfect dessert to order when you're in a cute date or just overall wants to have a nice time and taking cute pictures. Totally recommended!




It was a bit pricey for a toast, but for the overall experience and presentation, I think it's ok for once in a while. It costed me around IDR49.000 (exclude tax), so definitely not for your everyday dessert.


My rate is...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
8/10!



Comments

Popular Posts