♡ REVIEW : X2 BIO Soft Contact Lenses

Hello! 

I've actually already made a review about this soft contact lenses last year, but sadly my old blog was deleted for some reason :( 


Anyway, I'll be reviewing this soft contact lenses from X2 (by EXOTICON)! It's part of their X2 "BIO" series that is supposed to be very comfortable to wear for people with dry and sensitive eyes!

Here it is!


As you can see, the packaging looks kinda boring tbh. hehe. I personally think that it kinda looks cheap. But oh well, it's the quality that matters!


X2 BIO (by EXOTICON)

Tone:1
Water:45%
Ocufilcon A:55%
Months supplies:6 Months
Base Curve:8.6 mm
Diameter:14.5 mm
Color Range:Brown Byonce, Black Shakyra
Power Range:Plano s/d -6.00D (step 0.25D), -6.00D s/d -10.00D (step 0.50D)
Technology:Sandwiched Dyeing Doughnut Technology
No. AKL:2 12 04 61 2891
Made in:Korea
 
I took the description from X2 official site (you can visit it here X2 BIO – X2 Softlens).

The one that I bought is in the shade/color "Brown Byonce". 
The color names sound funny to me because it seems like they took the inspiration from two of the most legendary music divas, eh?




As you can see from the picture, the pattern design is very simple. The lense design doesn't have any dark/black ring that usually creates such big, dolly look, despite its large diameter (14 mm). 
Oh, you'll get a free lens case! The color is super cute! I got the color pink & blue. The quality of the lense case is very good! its very durable, but quite big. Nice!

From the design, I think this lenses would be perfect for people who loves natural-looking lenses but still wants that sheer eye-elargening/dolly look without looking too much. This lenses look natural but stil able to give you subtle dolly effect that i think is super cute!.




However, idk if it's my eyes or what, but since the color blends too well with my real eye color, the lenses kinda makes my eyes lose its sparkle. So my eyes kinda look empty (do you get it? I'm not sure if I explained it properly). But it's not terrible though.



What do you think? Cute, right?


The contact lenses are very comfortable! I was so surprised by how thin the lenses are. I didnt have any problem to put them on, really! I've worn it several times for more than 8 hours and these lenses didnt irritated my eyes at all! I did applied eyedrop solution after 6 hours just in case though. 
* It's not advisable to wear contact lenses for more than 8 hours, so don't be like me :)

I have to say the diameter is quite large, so if you're not used to big lenses like this, you mught feel slight discomfort at first, but after wearing it for a while, I'm sure these lenses would feel like nothing afterwards.

I bought this pair of lenses for around IDR60.000ish on marketplace. I had to buy 2 boxes of them because my eyes prescriptions are different, that means you can't buy a pair with different prescriptions. Gotta buy 2 pairs with different prescription acroding to yours babes :")

For its affordable proce and great quality, I totally recommend you guys to get this lenses!
Just keep in mind if the design style suits your preference or not, mkay?



My rate for this product is...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
8/10!


Comments

Popular Posts