♡ REVIEW : SOMETHINC HOOMAN BREATHABLE UV CUSHION COVER

Hello! 

Another review! 
This time, I won't be reviewing another soft contact lenses,, though.

Today, I'll be reviewing...

*drumroll....*


SOMETHINC HOOMAN BREATHABLE UV COVER CUSHION!
*in Doraemon tone ofc!*

I decorated my cushion with jewel stickers... haha


My reviews are 100% real and honest. So, I'll only review products that I've worn/used for more than weeks. As for this cushion, I made this review after I finished the whole thing. So, no lies here!

Before we start the actual review, let me tell you why I bough this cushion.

I was looking for a new complexion makeup because I ran out of my favorite Dr. Jart Cicapair Re-Cover Cream... I couldnt buy it anywhere and the ones that were available were expensive AF!

Lucky me, my cousin, Echa, recommended me this cushion. At first, I was skeptical because I hated korean cushions due to their ashy tones (I'm yellow AF). She told me that this cushion got so many shades that are perfect for Indonesian people.

So... I bought it for a quite cheap price from TikTok Shop. Got it for around IDR80.000. Pretty cheap! Normally it would cost more than IDR110.000, I guess. I recommend you to check your TikTok Shop section often, because there are so many promos there.


Sorry, it looks extremely worn out, haha...


Back to the review!

You can check the details of this cushion on Somethinc Official Website!

The consistency is very light and liquidy. Very easy to Blend. I got mine in shade Bijoux. Which is the lightest shade for warm/yellow undertone. My skin is quite light, but very yellow... I swear, it's really hard for me to find the perfect shade of foundation/complexion makeup that matches my skintone. Since my undertone is very yellow, most of the time, foundations make my skin looks a bit orange/grey :")

This cushion doesn't makes me look grey/orange though! Which I appreciated. However, I do think that it's not yellow enough for me. But overall, I think the shade is almost perfect for me!

I also have an extremely acne prone and clogged-prone skin. I got tons of dark acne marks/spots on my face as well. This cushion gives me light to medium coverage. I don't think that you'll be able to achieve full coverage result with it, honestly. 


You'll still be able to see some spots 
showing through beneath the applied cushion


The finish is amazing. It's not wet/sticky, dewy/glowy finish. It's not extremely matte either. I would say that the result is very skin-like. It's not that waterproof, but it stayed on nicely (no pilling/washed down in ugly way), really impressed with that! From my exoerience, I still had to set my face with loose powder though... It's not maskproof, but it also didn't left any weird mask/line marks on your face either. Just wow.

To my surprise, I actually enjoyed wearing this cushion a lot. I even finished the whole thing! I had to literally ripped open the cushion mesh to get more of the leftover product...



Below the mesh thingy, there's an actual cushion sponge like the ones you get from the average cushion on the market


The mesh technology is supposed to be antibacterial, not sure for what purpose, but yeah, cool i guess?
The cushion pad is really great actually. very soft and sturdy! The shape is square so you can reach out to the narrow areas of your face. Nice.

However...

The product is too little! I swear, It was my frist time to really actually finish a complexion product to its last drop. In the past, It wpuld take me a year or even more to finish a complexion product, but not with this cushion. It took me 2-3 months to finish it (and please note that I don't always wear it everyday since I spend most of my days at home without wearing makeup!).

It's too little, honestly.
Good thing it's refillable, though.
I'm also not a fan of the packaging color, it's like... a weird shade of blue. Just why...
The packaging uses magnet to keep to cushion secured, which I find quite risky and not that secure tbh...


But yeah, overall, I enjoyed it a lot and probably will repurchase it again later some time...


BTW, I wore this cushion to a local Anime Convention called, "Akihabara Days"!
I cosplayed as Aki Hayakawa from Chainsaw Man! I came to the venue since 10 a.m. in the morning and left at 10 p.m. at night + constantly worn and changed my disposable mask, yet my complexion looked amazing with minimal cracking. Mind you, Anime Conventions are usually very crowded and you'd constantly be sweating a lot. 


Picture of me (as Aki Hayakawa) and my friend! 
Look at my makeup, still flawless!


My rate for this product is...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
9/10!









Comments

Popular Posts